Sr. Adobe Campaign Architect
Location: United States
Designation: Manager, Audience Creation
Audiencent is looking for Adobe Campaign Consulant to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You will use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries.
• Ability to work in client environment to capture solution requirements, to evaluate current implementation, to define and present solution
• Digital campaign management execution
• Consult with internal/external clients on campaign and contact management best practices
• Provide strategic consulting on omni-channel execution
• Support client "self-service"
Your Skills & Experience:
• 8+ years’ experience working with Adobe Campaign.
• Networking and infrastructure services knowledge (DNS, SMTP, Load balancer, firewalls, SFTP)
• System integration experience: web services (Soap, Rest). Scripting languages
• Extensive expertise in relational databases, data structures, creating data schema and querying language
• Experience with writing SQL statements for data extraction
• Understanding of direct marketing vernacular (e.g. modeling, segmentation, test design, control groups)
• Understanding of data security and privacy technologies
• Ability to manage performance and scalability
• Understanding of mobile delivery architecture and best practices
• Experience with agile software development
• Expert in campaign-related software development activities:
• Assessment of current state of environment: network, systems, data and business processes
• Assessment of existing installation of campaign system and capabilities
• Definition of scope of work and requirement management
• Estimate work effort on project Set Yourself Apart with:
• Knowledge of Adobe marketing product stack and integration:(AEM, Target, Analytics, Audience Manager)
• Adobe Campaign Certification
• Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
• 15 paid holidays throughout the year
• Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
• Tuition reimbursement
• Corporate gift matching program As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce
• Audiencent is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
• We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
• If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.